Sunday, May 23, 2010

Holy ...



Little grapes that will soon be wine.
My dear followers ... for the 4th time in the month of May, it is a holiday week-end in France, with Monday being the Catholic holiday of Pentecote. Once again, everything is closed here in la France profonde, leaving very few people to photograph , especially for a fashion blog. I went to the local flea market (vide grenier) this morning, hoping for, at least, some colorful locals to share with you. And, yes, there were examples of real and human, but real, SEXY, and human? ... nowhere to be found (laisse tombe'). So I rode my bicycle, thinking I could photograph people walking on the country road or families enjoying their Sunday lunch out on the terrace. Twenty-five kilometers later, all I saw was an old Renault pass by with two old men and 8 teeth between them. For a blogger, it's like hitting a wall. And then it hit me ... real, sexy, and human today was ME, a bit trendy on my bicycle, wearing some old Kenzo sunglasses and and an even older ANN DEMEULEMEESTER tank top with the word Holy across my chest. It's the best I could do, considering the circumstances. Dear followers, you are always with me.
Je vous embrasse ... faith

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous !!!! Here is all work work work wooooooooork !!!
    Wanna be in Montsempron sipping wine with you !

    ReplyDelete